Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Uniforms

I know I know we are 200 days away from the Cowboy Classic, Oregon vs. LSU; but I have to make some sort of prediction. It's nothing to do with the actual game but I am predicting Pro Combat uniforms for the Ducks. Probably not going to happen, but that's alright.
The next set of uniforms should come after this season, we might even see a sneak preview in the civil war game this year. Look for the uniforms to be even classier than the ones that are currently being worn. Ducks might even go with a simplest look that the basketball team is wearing. I hope their will be more green and yellow involved. Hey maybe even a decent yellow helmet can be used. Let's cross our fingers anyways, but we don't have to worry about that for a while.
Go Ducks!

No comments:

Post a Comment